All the prices below are effective January 2, 2017**
There are some changes in prices for 2017. Among these are:
- All weight loss and testosterone replacement programs will require either a recurring monthly credit card/debit card fee or an upfront payment (length depends on program, refunds for unused portions will be granted). There are still no contracts and you can stop any time you like.
- On a trial basis for weight-loss programs only, clients can choose to skip a in-office visit and pick up medications in the office. The monthly fee will still apply.
- Visits will be in 30 minute blocks.
- No-shows will be charged $50 to a credit card on file.
- Modest increase in pricing.
- Separate fee for prescriptions/treatment/advice outside of weight loss (cholesterol, hypertension, insomnia, testosterone, thyroid, female hormone replacement and other meds)
WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMS
All programs include:
- Thirty minute visit with Dr. Edman including body composition analysis
- Monthly supply of weight loss medications where appropriate
- On-going reassessment of goals and methods of weight management
- B12/MIC lipotropic injections at a discounted rate
Non-medicated : $150/mo*
One medication : $180/mo* (typically phentermine or phendimetrazine)
Two medications: $240/mo* (typically phentermine and topiramate)
Optional monthly MIC/B12 lipotropic injections: $25/mo
* All programs have a $250 initial consultation fee will be charged separately and does not constitute any part of the first month’s fee. Laboratory fees are separate (and often covered or partially covered) by most insurance plans. Some miscellaneous fees may be charged for separate services (see below). Acceptance into any of the programs is at Dr. Edman’s sole discretion based its appropriateness for you.
HORMONE REPLACEMENT PROGRAMS
Testosterone for men: $90/mo or $1000/yr *
Testosterone replacement for men includes testosterone and necessary supplies. Fee does not include required lab testing. Minimum of two 30 minute visits yearly.
Hormone replacement for women: $250/visit or $500/year unlimited visits*
Estrogen and progesterone for women. Fee does NOT include medications and required lab testing. Minimum of two 30 minute visits yearly.
* All programs have a $250 initial consultation fee will be charged separately and does not constitute any part of the first month’s fee. Acceptance into any of the programs is at Dr. Edman’s sole discretion based its appropriateness for you.
Fillers: Price varies by product and amount. Please ask for specific pricing.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP): Varies by area.
OTHER /MISCELLANEOUS FEES
Initial consultation/assessment fee: $250/45 minute
Individual/general practice visits: $180/30 minute block
Called in/mailed in scrips for weight loss medications or testosterone: $25/each
Phone consults: $100 - $200 for 15 - 45 minutes
Online/email consults: No cost, unless a change in therapy or prescription is generated in which case the fee is $50
MIC/lipotropic/B12 injections: $50/injection or $25/injection if part of a weight loss program
Document preparation fee: $50 for first page, $25 for each additional page (this includes prior authorizations, insurance forms other than superbills, requests for mail order scrips, etc.)
No-shows or late cancellations: $50 (not applicable to anyone in a weight-loss or testosterone replacement program)
Thursday and Friday appointments (available by email request only): additional $50 per visit
Saturday and Sunday appointments (available by email request only): additional $100 per visit